Fun time wines

Vermentino   An italian variety, lighter in alcohol with citrus and salty characteristics. Fruit sourced from the Kelly vineyard just Nth of Margaret River. Wild ferment with in a mix of oak and tank. Unfined and lightly filtered.  Bright lemon and jasmine on the nose and a typical touch of saltiness on the palate. Light and fresh. Summer in a glass!  Label art by Chloe Wilder

Vermentino

An italian variety, lighter in alcohol with citrus and salty characteristics. Fruit sourced from the Kelly vineyard just Nth of Margaret River. Wild ferment with in a mix of oak and tank. Unfined and lightly filtered.

Bright lemon and jasmine on the nose and a typical touch of saltiness on the palate. Light and fresh. Summer in a glass!

Label art by Chloe Wilder

Chenin Blanc   Sourced from the organic Marri Wood Park in Yallingup.  Made with Vouvray in mind, on the nose it presents lemon wood, brioche and a hint of brine, the palate is lush and rich from 6 months of  battonage  before being pulled into line by a lime rind acidity and the saline nature of the varietal. Fantastic match with chicken or white meats also richer seafoods.    Label Art by Aiden Lee Smith

Chenin Blanc

Sourced from the organic Marri Wood Park in Yallingup.

Made with Vouvray in mind, on the nose it presents lemon wood, brioche and a hint of brine, the palate is lush and rich from 6 months of battonage before being pulled into line by a lime rind acidity and the saline nature of the varietal. Fantastic match with chicken or white meats also richer seafoods.

Label Art by Aiden Lee Smith

Rose   50/50 blend of Organic Mourvedre and Grenache. Grown by Ray Fokkema.  A very short time on skins to get the subtle colour then pressed directly to stainless steel and oak.  Wild ferment with lees stirring.  Unfined and unfiltered.  Label Art by Silly Pear

Rose

50/50 blend of Organic Mourvedre and Grenache. Grown by Ray Fokkema.

A very short time on skins to get the subtle colour then pressed directly to stainless steel and oak.

Wild ferment with lees stirring.

Unfined and unfiltered.

Label Art by Silly Pear

Semillon Sauvignon Blanc   Grapes from a good mate of ours, Scotty at St Margarets and Savvy B from Clairault.  A West Australian classic. This one has spent sometime in oak to create a rounder mouth feel with a smooth finish rather than the sharp finish you might expect from an SSB. Well balanced with good fruit flavours.      Round labels are fun

Semillon Sauvignon Blanc

Grapes from a good mate of ours, Scotty at St Margarets and Savvy B from Clairault.

A West Australian classic. This one has spent sometime in oak to create a rounder mouth feel with a smooth finish rather than the sharp finish you might expect from an SSB. Well balanced with good fruit flavours.

Round labels are fun

Red Blend (Red Drank)   From three special vineyards.  Oh so smashable, this wine has been a massive hit for us. A special blend of Touriga Nacional, Mataro Shiraz, fermented separately and then blended in tank. Left alone for a few months before being bottled. This wine doesn’t go to barrel which makes it light yet concentrated, elegant yet powerful. To be enjoyed now.    A European style red made to be enjoyed with pizza or pasta.

Red Blend (Red Drank)

From three special vineyards.

Oh so smashable, this wine has been a massive hit for us. A special blend of Touriga Nacional, Mataro Shiraz, fermented separately and then blended in tank. Left alone for a few months before being bottled. This wine doesn’t go to barrel which makes it light yet concentrated, elegant yet powerful. To be enjoyed now.

A European style red made to be enjoyed with pizza or pasta.

Matarò  (also known as  Mourvédre  and  Monastrell)   We didn’t originally intend to make a single varietal wine out of this but it tasted so good we decided to bottle it on its own. It is widely used as a blending wine but is slowly gaining traction as a great stand alone wine.  Cherry kirsch, strawberry and fine white pepper jump out on the nose and palate. Silky smooth tannins on the finish make this a really enjoyable drop.    Label design by Timmy Kerr

Matarò (also known as Mourvédre and Monastrell)

We didn’t originally intend to make a single varietal wine out of this but it tasted so good we decided to bottle it on its own. It is widely used as a blending wine but is slowly gaining traction as a great stand alone wine.

Cherry kirsch, strawberry and fine white pepper jump out on the nose and palate. Silky smooth tannins on the finish make this a really enjoyable drop.

Label design by Timmy Kerr

'The Seeker'  Syrah   Organic/Bio Dynamically grown fruit from the Great Southern and made with love.  Handpicked in the early morning. 70% left as whole bunches with the remaining 30% de stemmed and crushed on top into open fermenter. Covered and left to rest for 3 days before we jumped on top of it and foot stomped the bunches to allow the wild yeast to really get going.  Raspberry crème and white pepper, candy red fruit. Elegant and savoury.  Label designed by Taryn.

'The Seeker' Syrah

Organic/Bio Dynamically grown fruit from the Great Southern and made with love.

Handpicked in the early morning. 70% left as whole bunches with the remaining 30% de stemmed and crushed on top into open fermenter. Covered and left to rest for 3 days before we jumped on top of it and foot stomped the bunches to allow the wild yeast to really get going.

Raspberry crème and white pepper, candy red fruit. Elegant and savoury.

Label designed by Taryn.

Petit Verdot   100% PV.  Spent some time on Malbec skins so has a little Malbec edge to it.  Another variety usually blended away with Cabernet but taste amazing on its own.  It has strong colour and perfumed aromas which bring alot to a wine blend but great as a stand alone wine. A bold wine.  Fermented for 2 months on skins and then pressed to 2yr old French Oak for 10 months.  Label design by Jimmy Pringle

Petit Verdot

100% PV.

Spent some time on Malbec skins so has a little Malbec edge to it.

Another variety usually blended away with Cabernet but taste amazing on its own.

It has strong colour and perfumed aromas which bring alot to a wine blend but great as a stand alone wine. A bold wine.

Fermented for 2 months on skins and then pressed to 2yr old French Oak for 10 months.

Label design by Jimmy Pringle